Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admin meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: maeen
Your Roleplay Name: Saqib Asaad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was playing a day in August of last year when I received some not-so-good news, and I decided to get drunk, and play perp. Whilst playing and drinking, I made several very bad decisions, and those decisions involved actions that I am truly not proud of.

One of those actions was committing mass RDM, which in the first place I should never have done, and I had never done that in the past. After said news, and the passing months going through what I went through a couple of months back, I do truly believe that I have changed for the better. It was something that I truly needed and I do see that. I do know a lot of people will not believe what I am writing in this appeal due to previous events and actions committed by myself in the past.

I do not know how to prove that I have changed whilst I am banned, as I do not engage with any active community players that are often on due to my work. I have however played a fair bit with a few members of the community and talked to some of them, who may testify that I have changed.

The actions that I did commit was not acceptable under any circumstances and should of never been committed. There is no excuse to justify doing said action. It was done because I did not know how to react at that point, and that is my mistake and can only be blamed on myself.

I do truly apologize for the way I have acted during my time in the community, and for those to whom I have done wrong. I can never justify what I have done.

I know I have written this in previous appeals, and then after being unbanned, I never showed that I had changed, but I do truly believe I have grown up, and changed for the better.

I am in a much better mental and phsycal state than I was during my past previous year playing p
Perpheads, and I feel I am able to return to the community and prove that, if only in limited ways, such as keeping the communication ban on myself.

Additional Information: The news mentioned in this appeal may only be questioned by members of the staff team dealing with the report as I do not wish for it to get publicly known for the whole server to know.

I do appreciate the time put into reading this appeal, and I do understand if you feel like I need to wait longer for a chance to be let back onto the server, and engage with the community.

* I do not expect to have a complete unban as I have had a conversation with a member of the Community management team which kindly explained the situation, and I do appreciate that.*

** Copied from last appeal, as it is what I do have to say **

Status
Not open for further replies.