Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: The Benevolent Billionaire
Your Roleplay Name: Johnathan Chapman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70033927

Why were you punished?: 1.1 Vile comments toward a staff member on Discord because they lost their virtual police role. Extended to permanent for continued harassment and threats of harm // Banned for Ex-Administrator Dom_

Why should this appeal be considered?: Back in November when this first happened I made some extremely vile comments to Dom_ who at the time was one of the heads of TFU. I said some very vile things because of what happened to losing a role and looking back its extremely upsetting to see what I said to him. Its understandable that I was banned for this behavior as toxicity should not be tolerated. I want to ask for a chance at redemption. There are some users here that were banned either for either evading or really bad behavior and were allowed to come back and I hope I can do the same. I want to make it clear that I am not asking for a removal of a ban, rather a chance to have the ban be a certain amount of time and not a permanent one. A lot has happened since then and I have reflected heavily on my behavior. I am sorry especially to Dom_ who received vile comments from me. I hope to get another chance within Perpheads and hope to interact with the community again on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.