Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: The Ice Cream Man
Your Roleplay Name: Justus Cactus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:575373877

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.26, 1.2 - The player ran off from the police under gunpoint and failed to answer to a /desc made without omission, spamming the chat with "Police Brutality" instead and making vile comments toward staff in the report created after learning they were being banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: I Apologies for the behavior I exhibited on the erver on July 4, 2023. During that time, my actions were inappropriate and i want to apologize.

I fled from law enforcement under gunpoint, failed to respond with a /desc command, and spamming the chat with "Police Brutality" instead. Additionally, I deeply regret making disrespectful comments towards the staff in the report that followed upon learning of being banned.

I understand what i did and the impact it had on the server and its members. Since the ban I have taken a considerable amount of time to reflect on my actions and I have since joined a serious Half-Life 2 roleplaying server.

I would like to reassure the Prepheads community, its staff, and its members that I have learned from my mistakes and am genuinely committed to being a responsible and respectful member if given the chance to return.

Additional Information: -

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I will edit this out so that this is seen in an admin meeting because the ban is permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.