Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bojing
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Makuku
Your Roleplay Name: ( i dont remember )
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105964151

Why were you punished?: Being disgusting, lied in admin sit

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello PERPHeads Mods and fellow digital citizens!

Oh boy, where do I start? So, it turns out I was a little less than angelic in our virtual paradise. My username, Makuku, might have become synonymous with "Oh, that guy... " recently. I admit, during an admin sit, my nose grew a few inches (Pinocchio has nothing on me!), and I wasn't my best self—both in actions and words.

Being marked as "disgusting" isn't a badge I wear proudly. Whether it was my misguided attempt at humor or actions that went too far, I realize now that what I thought was funny could be offensive. For that, I'm truly sorry. I've taken a step back, had a good long think (and several facepalms), and I see where I messed up.

This ban has been a wake-up call, a jolt of caffeine stronger than my usual triple espresso. It made me realize the impact words and actions have, not just on my game, but on others' experiences too. No more "just kidding" as an excuse. It's time to grow up and glow up!

If you let me back into the fold, I promise to be a beacon of positivity (or at least not a beacon of trouble). I'll keep my jokes clean and my gameplay cleaner. From here on out, it's honesty, respect, and a dash of quirky fun—no more lies, no more cringe-worthy moments that make you want to wash your brain out with soap.

Let's turn my timeout into a teachable moment, not just for me, but as a comeback story we can all cheer for. I'd love to be given a second chance to show you the real Makuku, who’s all about making good choices and even better gameplay moments.

Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing you all in the digital streets where I promise to keep my shenanigans wholesome and my admin interactions sincere.

Peace, love, and virtual donuts,

Makuku

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have you read the information thread before appealing your ban?

Reaction score
What did it say about AI appeals?
Hey PERPHeads Squad!

Uh-oh, looks like I've been caught red-handed! My little AI helper and I tried to make a flashy comeback, but we zoomed past the rules a bit too fast. Totally my bad!

I guess I was trying to blend in with the bots a bit too well, huh? I promise, from here on out, it’s all human, all me—no more artificial "intelligence" in my appeals, just genuine, homegrown goofiness!

Thanks for bearing with my techy slip-up. Let’s make my next appeal a human-only special, crafted with 100% organic brainpower and awkward charm!

Hugs and a big oopsie, Makuku

Status
Not open for further replies.