Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: the dinoman
Your Roleplay Name: Noah ficklestein
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423446081

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?:
I deeply regret the actions that led to my ban, and I understand that they were inappropriate and disruptive to the server's community.

perp has been a significant part of my gaming experience, and it holds a special place in my heart. The camaraderie (fancy word I found on google), the challenges, and the unique gameplay experiences I've had with fellow players are something I truly miss.

During my time away, I've had the chance to reflect on my actions and how they impacted the server and the community. I recognize the importance of maintaining a respectful and responsible presence in the gaming environment. I am genuinely committed to adhering to the server rules and guidelines, and I promise to contribute positively to the community if given another opportunity.

I have matured since i got banned and i also said that in my old appeal, i miss the server so badly.

I understand that actions speak louder than words, and I am willing to demonstrate my commitment through responsible and respectful gameplay. I kindly request your reconsideration of my ban, as I am eager to rejoin perp and make up for my past actions.