Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Gucci Kid Official
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Posting gore in the shoutbox

Why should this appeal be considered?: What I did was not right and I am sorry. For the future, I do not want to continue this path of misbehavior. All I envision is to just drive my Bugatti, spin the wheel, chill and just continue to RP. What I posted was insensitive and I did not mean it as a disrespectful gesture or to troll. I am here on this server to RP and have fun, I enjoy just spending time on this server and just meeting new people and figuring out new ways to enjoy the RP experience. I am shameful for my actions and want to make it clear that I am not going to continue what I posted on the forums. I want to continue playing on this server and I dont want to create another storm in the future. Please understand I am not here to troll the forums or create a headache for the admins, what I did was an act that came from a lack of thinking.. There are many types of people that play on this server, browse the forums, different ages and by me posting that , that created the potential of somebody being exposed to that type of material.

Additional Information: I do not believe I am a bad person and somebody who needs to be removed from the community. I understand my actions were shameful and were disrespectful but this is not who I am. I believe I have proven myself that I am not here to troll through my hours on this server. I just want to RP and create new experiences.