Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave, Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Louie ;)
Your Roleplay Name: Cant remember tbh, think its Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Failed to comply with gunpoint // Extended by KeiwaM: https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-keiwam.55957/#post-423492 -- Extension for causing problems https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-gainaxe.57482/

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perpheads!

So i was banned about 330 days ago from perpheads, and since then i have made an alt a total of 5 times, which i honestly did because i was being reckless, and though't i had the right to spend people's time.

So i i am going to be 16 in 14 days, which also means that im gonna go to the danish version of "high school". This means that i actually gotta focus for once in school, which is gonna be new :(). This also means that with a job in a supermarket i have limited time, which means that the amount of time i will be able to play is gonna be very limited. So this also means no power growing in the back of math class. (yep i was a smelly one).

Im not gonna say im the most grown up and responsible young man there is, as i've bullshitted with in the other ban appeals, where i honestly was in the same mental state i was when i got banned.

So i wanted to give it one last try before going on to be a (hopefully) good student with a great career as maybe a police officer (which is one of the good things perp did for me :)), and maybe leave a little bit of a better imprint in the the community than i left with, which i will try to use the summer (if i even got time) to do. I really dont wanna say sorry again and again, to make you read the same shit in every appeal, like you have for nearly a year now. So im gonna keep this basic with the little story above :).

I hope this would be considered, i would love to come back to the community for a greater time :)

Additional Information: I wont be checking this thread for the next week as im in the middle of a forest with no connection :) Hope to come back to a new chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back