Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave, KeiwaM, A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Louie Money
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Failed to comply with gunpoint // Extended by KeiwaM: https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-keiwam.55957/#post-423492 -- Extension for causing problems https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-gainaxe.57482/

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello staff team of perpheads,

It is now 6 months ago that i got banned, and i crave to be a part of the community again.

7-8 months ago i made a deal with keiwaM that if i got a 3.4 ban it would be 6 months. As i got a 3.4 ban and it got extended i was kinda mad, even though i made the deal myself, and broke the rules myself. I decided later that month that i wanted to create some drama, in which i got Sorle and Jake_ included in, which was abselutely stupid on my side, and i should have never went on forums that night. I then got banned on forums, and decided to be a numb nut and go on discord to continue it.

When i got banned on the perpheads discord i decided that going after Sorle was a great idea, which is possibly the most cringe thing i've ever done. I regret with every bit of my hear that i did that. I realised, as said in my old apology, that the things i wrote might, if sorle wasnt so great at handling it, have hurt someone and actually made them sad, as i went purely on looks without thinking about the great moments sorle has created with the community.

Im sorry for being an abselute mong on the different platforms, and i know that i have gone a long way in those 6 months i've been banned, not from being banned, but from taking a break of perpheads, and actually experiencing social events, instead of grinding 12 hours a day.

I realise that i will not be unbanned from the server, but i would love to get back into the community and atleast be able to see the things going on, even if i cant participate in the events or anything else. The fact that the community is as it is, i miss being able to discuss everything with the huge amount of different people on the forums and the discord.

I want to say sorry to the staff team once agian, having to keep banning me from the diffrent platforms and taking care of the little me writing shit on the internet.

Thank you for reading this.

Additional Information: little side note: I am not at any point asking for unban on server in this apology, because i know that that wont happen in the near future which i agree on, but as said above, i want to be a part of the community without my toxic side and my toxic past.

Reaction score
What about the ban evasion, massRDM and the cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.