Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Lemonandlime
Your Roleplay Name: Forgot / N/A
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:623801769

Why were you punished?: 1.6 - Failure to provide demo within requested timespan. // Contact me to have this ban removed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I am Glad To be speaking to you today and im writing this Ban apology Purely For my Permanent ban. This ban was issued to me almost 2 years ago, on 10 Nov 2022 at 23:31 PM. Im writing to say that im sorry for my actions within the community I realize it was wrong and I should not have done that, Over these 2 years it has been hard without that server because I loved it and I do realize I was being a bit silly but I am a Reformed Man Now and I have heavily Matured, Please Consider this ban Due to My Pure Apology and my Interest towards this GMOD server and its community. 2 years ago was a long time ago and I was younger then, at the time I was playing with my cousin when this ban occurred and he is much older than me, He is 3 years Older than me so you could imagine how that was. Because I was younger I just listened to my cousin because I did not want to make him angry so later that resulted in me getting banned. Please Consider this ban since im very sorry for my actions and realize what i did at the time was wrong and this will not happen again since have matured over the years. Thanks So much for reading my apology and hope you have a great rest of your Day/Night. Sincerely LemonLime1349!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back