Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Mortlalwombat
Your Roleplay Name: carlos johnsini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:478487018

Why were you punished?: First it was for 3.4 which got extended for threats on discord

Why should this appeal be considered?: Rationale: I am appealing the new server restrictions. I’ve tried to do better on other servers, but none have been as exciting as this one. I sincerely apologized in the past, but, according to Perpheads, my appologies were not sincere enough. Let me explain my ban and my reasons for self-defeating: First of all my ban was because I have broken 3.4 about the situation with the officer, having played on other RP servers (especially GTA After 5) I learned the importance of rule 3.4 fear rp, and I honestly wish I hadn't . After the situation, I decided to go to court and threaten to Ddos the server. At the time I had anger issues etc, and learned to do my best, DDosing in my defense was a huge threat and I apologize for any harm they could have done. During this time I learned to improve my processing abilities, I want to rejoin the Perpheds RP community and make the community better at the game More apologies to KeiwaM for my inappropriate message of disagreement, threats towards you or of the server. I really want Perpheads to open up. I want to join the server even if there is a strict rule violation/instaban situation. Thanks for your time even considering my call. Thanks for your time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back