Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ronnnie
Your Roleplay Name: Ronnie Murphy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177547090

Why were you punished?: 1.2

Why should this appeal be considered?: I sincerely apologize for my actions that led to my ban from the server all those monthjs ago. I understand that my behaviour was against the rules and went against the spirit of the server.

Firstly, I want to acknowledge my mistake, I know I have broken this rule in the past and it was a bad mistake. The time it lead to the ban was actually meant to be to someone I was speaking with outside of the game. I fully understand that my actions were unacceptable, and I take full responsibility for them. At the time, I made a poor decision, and I regret not considering the impact it would have on other players and anyone else surrounding me.

I want to assure you that I have reflected on my actions since the ban and have realized the importance of following the rules on the server. The PERP community is one of the best I’ve been a part of, and I genuinely miss being able to play and contribute to the roleplay experience.

If given another chance, I promise to adhere strictly to the rules of the server. I understand that trust needs to be rebuilt, and I am willing to put in the effort to prove that I have learned from my mistake. I will even promise to record 24/7 while playing and staff can request a video any time.

I also acknowledge that I attempted to alt a few months after the ban and I do genuinely regret this as I understand this will go toward the decision on this appeal, but please know I am genuinely sorry for my actions. I have since grown as a person and will GUARANTEE there is no further rule breaking.

I truly regret my actions and the disruption they caused. I kindly ask you to consider lifting my ban and allowing me the opportunity to play again on the server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I appreciate your consideration and hope for a positive resolution.

Additional Information: None

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back