Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: BethanFawgs125
Your Roleplay Name: Dylan Dennis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96176791

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Failing to send a demo (perpheads_demo_2023-3-20 20-37-16.dem)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I sincerely apologise for the lies I have told while participating in the server. I deeply regret my actions and understand the negative impact they have had on the overall experience and trust within the community. Given the time since my ban, I’ve had time to reflect and understand why my actions were wrong and I am ready to admit to my mistakes in order to once again participate in the server. I want to express my utmost remorse for intentionally deceiving the staff member Hayden by not sending him my demo and lying about the reason why I couldn’t.. My decision to lie was thoughtless and selfish, and it was a clear violation of the rules of the server. I fully acknowledge that I have broken the rules, and I am genuinely sorry for intentionally breaking them. Moving forward, I promise to be honest and truthful in all my interactions within the server and when prompted by staff members. I will make every effort to roleplay within the rules of the server and contribute positively to the roleplaying experience. I am open to any necessary consequences for my actions and will comply with any decisions made by the staff regarding the length of a temporary ban. Once again, I sincerely apologise to the staff and all community members for my dishonesty and hostile nature in roleplaying. I hope this can convince you to change my permanent ban to a temporary one so that I can once again play on the server.

Reaction score
Yeah, Chat GPT detectors are definitely a 100% accurate at all times and are completely irrefutable. Not sure what you wanted to prove here given how with a change of sentencing for the question Chat GPT verifies that it didn't write it, I'll attach a picture of this here. Please do not make false accusations over my writing while utilizing a program which isn't an indisputable authenticity device, appreciate it. 1686656515106.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.