Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Louie :)
Your Roleplay Name: I think its Louie gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Failed to comply with gunpoint // Extended by KeiwaM: https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-keiwam.55957/#post-423492 -- Extension for causing problems https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-gainaxe.57482/

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello again Perpheads,

Its now more than 1 year ago that i got first 3 day banned then 6 months and then perma banned from perpheads server and forums/discord.

I started begging for a perma ban when i legit went on forums and startet shit talking everyone and everything because that i got mad that i had been banned for 6 months so i thought fuck it. I also talked very nasty to A1L and Sorle especially. Where i just went all in and thought i was above the other players on the server.

Im beginning to miss the perpheads community and the server, as my friends begin to play slowly again again, and i would love to be a part of that, even though i know its practically impossible for me to get unbanned right now, im still gonna give it a shot.

If i could at all get unbanned soon, then i would love to reset my character, as i feel like that would give a new start to everything including me and the way people on here see me, as i have pissed off most the people on the server quite alot, which i would also like to change...

I just started in the secondary school here in Denmark, and im starting something new and exciting in my life once again, so the time i would be on would probably not be much, but i would love to make those few hours count and memorable.

Once again sorry to the staff, @Sorle , @A1L and the others i decided to hurt or be an idiot towards in the time i played :).

Thanks for reading and possibly considering sending me back into the community as a new guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back