Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: head, eyes / dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Maszpecha
Your Roleplay Name: Szary Dope
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:590958459

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, i came here to apologize once again for my terrible behaviour i presented towards Dom_ a long time ago, i wasnt mature yet in the time being of the action but now i've grown up a little and started to be more serious, respectful to others i even found a girlfriend :), i take whole responsibility for what i did and it was wrong, and i can promise something remotely close wont EVER happen again.

Recently my good friend brought this server to my attention once again and we promised eachother that we will play together, and to be honest i kinda miss roleplay experience i had here, and spirit of the server as a whole, it would mean alot to me and my friend if i were unbanned.

I Truly regret what i did and chaos it has caused, i can guarantee that from now on i will bring a WHOLE lot more to community than i did before my ban, and i will not break any rules, i will be a WHOLE more lot respectful towards members of community, and dear staff members.

I kindly ask you to lift the ban, and i understand if i will get denied i deserved it, but it would mean a world to me if you gave me another chance to play at the server.

Once again, i sincerely apologize, thank you for your attention.

Back