Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: head, eyes / dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Maszpecha
Your Roleplay Name: Szary Dope
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:590958459

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB/ threatening dox

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello

Hello fellow moderators, admins, helpers, players after hard thought i came here to ask for forgivness for all rules i have broken, and nasty thing i have written in my bio on discord.

I just want to let you know that's totally not who I really am. I'm all about good vibes and positivity, not drama or negativity. it really bums me out that things got so out of hand. I get if it's hard to believe, but I'm dead set on making things right again.
It seems to me that in 5 days, a whole year will have passed since I received a ban, alot changed since and i know that gaining back trust will take time, but I hope you can forgive me i really want to make things right and earn back the respect and trust i once had.

I apologize sincerely to you Dom, and to everyone in the Perpheads community for my behavior.
I feel the shame of my actions and i am set on demonstrating good side of me, I promise to change I learned a lesson from this and I'l do my best to be more considerate and responsible , I will follow the rules and try to make positive changes.

and sorry for boring you guys but ill give you my story with perpheads, and how much an unban would mean to me

Ive been always fasicnated by idea of good RP on Garry's mod, so ive searched and searched and found the gem
"Perpheads" on April 2th 2023 i first joined the server, and instantely fell love with it, i played much of it didnt get far but that was honest work and it was wonderful, met some many good friends along the way i even made small gang with my friends in it :), as i said i fell in love with gameplay (gunplay esspecially ), mechanics, leveling, social interactions, and some form of realism.
On May 5th of 2023 my fun was cut short by Dumb joke in little argument that occured saying " it wont change the fact that i will dox you", and to this day i really hope that i can step foot in the server again. sorry

Once for all, i deepy regret what occured with me and Dom_, and I beg for your forgiveness in my case.

Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.