Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Skript
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Akmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been 3 and a half years since I was banned, I stupidly attempted to evade my punishment several times, with the thought of not getting caught and starting a "new life" under a different alias each time.

I then thought I could appeal it a few months later again, ignoring the fact I've just lengthened my "period" each time I joined the server with a different account. I want to say sorry, for attempting to evade, continuously posting appeals, ignoring the fact that I was worsening my current punishment.

I really enjoyed perp, as you could probably tell, and at the time before my ban I decided to cheat. Trying to hide under the radar and gain an unfair advantage in my roleplay experience.

It was not worth it, it wasn't smart and I should of never done such things.

Everybody should have a fair and especially enjoyable experience on such a notorious server.

Its been nearly 4 years since my official department, and I want to come back. I would love to grow another cocaine plant, to sell it off and meet new people. I want to show change, especially over the period of my ban.

I know this isn't much but I don't want to babble on about how stupid it was and why I shouldnt of done what I did because that's already obvious.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal,

Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back