Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Skript
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Akmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: My Permanant ban reason was for cheating. The forum ban was: "Community Wide Ban - Extremely toxic.."

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologise for how I acted in perp. I was childish, ignorant of the rules and my behaviour was seen as disgusting. I never should have considered cheats never mind play with them on perp. The numerous attempts at alting were a foolish attempt of having another go at perp, trying to take shortcuts however I was oblivious to the fact I should of went through the whole process, like many do and waiting the deserved time and longer to attempt an appeal. I am deeply sorry for the hassle I caused the staff and how I acted after being banned. I just want one last shot at perp, and I won
t waste this opportunity. Throughout the year and half of being banned I have reflected upon my actions and how I am as a person. I won't ever try anything as idiotic of what I did in the past again. I understand any harsh enforcements that may be placed if I am considered to be unbanned and given a final chance. I never should have acted like I did, and I can promise you it won't happen again. I thank you for your time upon reading my application, again I am sorry for how I was before and I really have changed and want to come back to perp to enjoy the moments, meet new people and to have fun again. Sorry Perp staff and players.