Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Skript
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Akmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ban Evading/Alting, Toxic attitude, Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to start off by saying that I was way too immature to be playing a serious server like perp 21 months ago, I struggled with following rules and being on my best behavior, I was ignorant of the rules and the amount of warnings I received hinting me to stop. Since the day I got banned I regretted it instantly, I knew I shouldn't have even thought about cheating on perp and I shouldn't be excused for cheating, it made it unfair for everybody else and I had the perma ban coming. I still regret cheating on perp 'till this day and always have it in the back of my head wanting to get back on and play. The honest reason for ban evading so much was due to how much I wanted to play again which I should never of done either I was just so desperate to play one of the best servers on Gmod, honestly, it was so perfect and to me is the only reason I would come back on Garry's Mod. Whilst I ban evaded I tried being on my best behavior to have that one last shot on perp, which was already spoiled in early april. I honestly am so sorry for the toxicity that I bought to the server, I never got on the server or forums with the intention to spoil peoples days by being toxic at all, I can swear on that it was just me being so immature and stupid, not caring about others. I also hope you can forgive me for cheating, I never should of done it and I am so very sorry that I did it, I understand the unfair advantage I had on others and in my eyes it was a stupid way for me to get better. Within my time on the server I made several good friends which I would play other games with, talk to each day and play on perp together, some people may think that I never bought anything positive to perp, which is partly true, I bought a lot of negatives which cancelled the endless hours I played on the server, I was rude to staff, abused the ban evasion system and cheated but I honestly loved the server and I bought fun RP scenes, whether that's me being a cop, growing coke or just driving around the city. Perp was such an enjoyable server to play on, one of the only enjoyable ones. I honestly want one last chance, even if I am allowed back on the forums, to show you that I truly have changed and would happily come back, meet up with some old friends and enjoy my time but without cheats, respecting staff and not using alts. I promise my behavior has improved over the near 2 years. I deeply regret everything I did, I shouldn't of been given so many chances in the first place and I respect your future decision, I hope everyone has a happy and jolly holiday, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.