Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: maeen
Your Roleplay Name: Saqib Asaad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you punished?: MassRDM - Extended by Efan.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been a few months since my last appeal, and I've decided to make a new one in the hopes that it may be accepted< or reduced.

It has now been over two years since the event that got me banned, and I've truly had the time to look back and reflect on the actions I took that night and also reflect on my past behavior in the community. I must say I am not that proud of what happened that night and the behavior I displayed back then.

Having had the time to look back and reflect, I must say that I truly apologize for the actions I took that got me this ban and the behavior I displayed in the community back then. I was in a very bad state back then, which is no excuse for the actions I took, but it affected my actions and my mindset, causing me to do stuff that I should not have done and should not have displayed in this community.

During these two years, I have had the time to focus on improving my mental health, my personality, and the way I treat other people. I can certainly say that I have changed tremendously, and I am a completely different person from who I was back then.

I'm sorry for the stuff that I've done, the actions, and the things I've said that have upset people. What happened should not have happened, but sadly it did, I can't do anything to undo it, other than apologize, and somehow try to prove that I've changed for the better.

Additional Information:
If possible, this can also be treated as an apology for the actions that got me the communication ban in May 2022. I do apologize for the behavior displayed back then.

I hope you consider this, and that I am given a chance to prove that I have changed.

maeen.

Last edited:
Back