- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 155
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: uwu
Your Roleplay Name: Josephi Krakawski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124275157
Why were you punished?: No intention to roleplay, metagaming, baiting people into shootouts, and attempting to mug in public, dishonest in report. Disconnected in admin sit.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I recently submitted a ban appeal for alting, however I was looking over my bans today and I noticed that I clicked on someone who had the same steam name as me "uwu" which was banned for alting. I had the steam name a while ago and I assumed that was me back in 2024 but someone coincidently also had that name. I created an appeal for alting that got denied as I've alted in the past, however the 2022 alting appeal was accepted. As for this ban, it all happened back in 2024 and I was quite childish with waaaaay too much time on my hands. I've grown a lot since then, I'm not immature anymore, I regret ruining the roleplay experience for a lot of people back then and I really want another chance to abide by the rules and just enjoy GMOD. I understand that my record is quite large and filled with issues that actively ruined others experience on the server, but if I am given another chance I'll ensure I abide by the rules and enhance the RP of others.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: uwu
Your Roleplay Name: Josephi Krakawski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124275157
Why were you punished?: No intention to roleplay, metagaming, baiting people into shootouts, and attempting to mug in public, dishonest in report. Disconnected in admin sit.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I recently submitted a ban appeal for alting, however I was looking over my bans today and I noticed that I clicked on someone who had the same steam name as me "uwu" which was banned for alting. I had the steam name a while ago and I assumed that was me back in 2024 but someone coincidently also had that name. I created an appeal for alting that got denied as I've alted in the past, however the 2022 alting appeal was accepted. As for this ban, it all happened back in 2024 and I was quite childish with waaaaay too much time on my hands. I've grown a lot since then, I'm not immature anymore, I regret ruining the roleplay experience for a lot of people back then and I really want another chance to abide by the rules and just enjoy GMOD. I understand that my record is quite large and filled with issues that actively ruined others experience on the server, but if I am given another chance I'll ensure I abide by the rules and enhance the RP of others.
