Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: cshonza
Your Roleplay Name: Ronald Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:446303823

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Usage of homophobic slur

Why should this appeal be considered?: As I said to you in the discord DM I didn't know the meaning of the word I called the guy as I'm from the Czech Republic where English isn't our main language. If I remember the situation correctly, I was angry with the taxi driver because he was parking ilegally multiple times and when I tried to tow him as a roadcrew he drove away multiple times. So therefore when I saw him again I was shouting at him cuss words. I didn't know the meaning of the word fagot until I looked it up after you sent me the clip of the situation, I only knew it was a cuss word because I have heard it in another game I think. In fact, most of the cuss words in English I know is from games. I didn't mean to use homophobic words against the taxi driver, because if I were to insult him for being gay I would use the word gay in the sentence as that's the only homophobic word that I know. The most important fact is that I had no reason to be homophobic towards the guy, I don't even know if he is gay or not. I would appreciate if I could get my ban length reduced or get unbanned as I don't think what I did was something that serious, if I knew the meaning of the word I wouldn't used it and I only used it once, not repeatedly. If the guy told me in-game that it was a homophobic word I would have apologized to him as it wasn't my intention to use a homophobic word.

Reaction score

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. Next time, please find out what a word means before you decide to use it as an insult.
Lowered ban to 4 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.