Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: PUGGA & DOUBLE J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Zenne
Your Roleplay Name: Jake Adams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 1.2, 2.5 - User punched Police cars for no reason. When I attempted to contact the user through reports he would close them on me. // Extended by Double J for 1.2, 3.4 - User failed to comply whilst under gunpoint. The User also called staff members Homophobic slurs.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize to several staff members and also discord participants,

I found my ban unjustified at first, later I think that i earned this ban because i made these faults.

My first reaction was that i didn't feel like i did something wrong.
And that's why i was really toxic on discord and towards the staff team i should not do this in the future i'l promise.

And I also had previously berated someone for "Fagot" which I really shouldn't have done.

* I don't speak very fluent English that's why I also didn't know that fagot was a homophobic swear word *

That is why I also want to apologize to various staff members for closing the report chat..
The ban is more than justified for me I made these mistakes in the end even though my apologies are accepted i still will start with a fresh start on the server and hopefully i can start playing soon.

Additional Information: This hasn't have to do with my dispute i commit my fault and just want to apology for this.

Reaction score

Welcome back. Any further breaches of similar rules will result in an instant ban with little to no chance of appealing it.
Reviewed with @Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.