Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aqua
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: wantsumqt
Your Roleplay Name: Jerome Ojada
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45893379

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Blatantly ignored commands under gunpoint while sitting in a vehicle. Afterward, he jumped out and tried pulling out a gun resulting in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Look, im very sorry for what i did. I know what i did was wrong and i would't have done it in any other situation. I JUST killed 5 ppl and he pulled up so i was panicking. I can assure you that nothing like this will ever happen and im so sorry for my actions. I understand you guys have rules but i would love to get unbanned because i really enjoy your server. Please unban me so i can play with my friends. I wish to get my ban removed and i you guys wont ever have to deal w me again.

Additional Information: I could't find the way you guys want steam id so i linked my friends. this is my steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/saman2610/

Reaction score

You should wait this one out. I don't understand your claim about panic when you are caught dead in your tracks being gunpointed in the drivers seat of a car, you raised your own adrenaline in this situation when you should have just surrendered and complied. Instead, you tried arguing and then bunny hopping out the car trying to pull a gun leading in your death.

Status
Not open for further replies.