Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Che'f Boyarte
Your Roleplay Name: Charley Wonderplatz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64170573

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Killed a user who wasn't a threat to him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I thought a man was a threat when the admins thought he wasn't it was a short time to think in my head as the guy had a bat and was friends with someone we just thought. In my head he was a potential threat but apparently he wasn't a direct threat or threatening enough to be killed. I apologize for shooting him and wasting Aquaas time. I have already looked at the rule and reread all the other ones as well in an attempt to try and prevent any other sits from happening. Aquaa did a good job in getting other admins opinions on the situation before punishing me. Before shooting the guy I should of confronted him as he wasn't a direct threat and will do that next time. My judgement was cloudly as my friend was shot in a similar situation that thought it gave me the right to do the same, but apparently his situation was different as the shoot out had been going on for longer than the one in my case. Sometimes its tough to follow the rules 100% even when you have read them as each situation is different and they aren't entirely black and white. But, as I stated earlier I will try even harder than I usually do to follow them to avoid future punishments and bans. Thank you for responding quickly, getting others opinions and being respectful. I might pursue life as a Quaker in the server after this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.