Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: EnvoY
Your Roleplay Name: EnvoY Free
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441646654

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: no intent to rp

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel that I have been wrongfully punished because I shot a random player which appeared to be an admin. I didn't know you could not shoot people out of a raid, I am a new player to Gmod, my friend recommended this server to me so I got the game because of it. Please can I have another chance , I will read the rules correctly and act accordingly. Cheers.

Additional Information: my bad boss didn't know :)

Reaction score
Just to be 100% clear, are you disputing your punishment or apologising? You say you feel that you've been wrongfully punished, but then ask for a second chance -

• If you create an apology then you accept you broke the rules and are apologizing for your actions, in hope for your punishment to be reviewed.
  • If you create a dispute then you feel you haven't broken the rules and want to dispute the legitimacy of the punishment.

Reaction score
Just to be 100% clear, are you disputing your punishment or apologising? You say you feel that you've been wrongfully punished, but then ask for a second chance -

• If you create an apology then you accept you broke the rules and are apologizing for your actions, in hope for your punishment to be reviewed.
  • If you create a dispute then you feel you haven't broken the rules and want to dispute the legitimacy of the punishment.
Its an apology , I feel like it was a bit harsh since i've just started the game. I will read all of the server rules before joining again and I would appreciate it. My friend said the game was like rust with raiding so I could kill people but now I know I can't. Sorry.

Reaction score

I'm going to lower your ban to a week seeing as you've made an attempt to come back and apologize. However, I'm not buying into the fact that you came onto the server thinking it was perfectly fine to shoot someone randomly.

Take this time to actually read over the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.