Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Buasfe
Your Roleplay Name: Ale Jandro
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35866031

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.6, 3.4, 2.5 - User risked his life unnecessarily after a mugging went wrong and instead of driving off, he continuously tried running over two armed men in a mini cooper. He could have taken this time to flee and get to safety. Afterward, the user shot and killed a random player who was uninvolved due to the mugging and didn't take the proper precautions to make sure they were involved. In the evidence provided, he and his friends were metagaming but he did not provide names. Was constantly disrespectful in the report for no reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologise for acting the way I did, I'm sorry for being disrespectful/rude to you in the report Aquaa and I'm sorry for breaking the rules in general perpheads, I can see why I'd get banned for 3 days and after scouring through the forums for a while I can see that it really was down to me and I should've just drove away when I had the chance yesterday as it would've avoided all these issues and I'd be able to play right now but I broke the rules and then was being a rude idiot, from now on I'll just comply with the person if possible and if not possible I'll just get away from the situation as a whole, it's not worth the trouble. I hope you can understand why I want to come back aquaa, I'm returning to boxing and I'll be working again next week my birthday is also technically tomorrow so I'm gonna be really busy and won't be able to play or won't have much time to. I hope you understand where I'm coming from and hope you have a good day.

Reaction score

Please make sure you read all the rules before you come back. Like I said before, if you continue to have a horrible attitude and insult staff who are doing reports you're not going to last very long here. Please make sure you pay extra close attention to 3.4 because your next offense will be a ban again.

Happy Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.