Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Lars Red
Your Roleplay Name: Lars Red
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81167695

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - DC'ed while in an RP sit

Why should this appeal be considered?: First and foremost, I would like to express my utmost remorse for abruptly leaving the roleplay scenario. I understand that my disconnection disrupted the flow of the game and negatively impacted the experience for all participants. It was disrespectful and unfair to you, as well as to the other players involved. I acknowledge that my actions were not in line with the expectations of fair play and good sportsmanship that should be upheld in such situations.

I take full responsibility for my behavior and understand that it was not only inconsiderate but also undermined the efforts of the group. I failed to fulfill my commitment to actively engage in the roleplay and contribute to the collective experience. My actions were thoughtless and lacked the maturity and respect that I should have shown to both you and the other participants.

Please accept my sincere apologies for my actions and the negative impact they had on the roleplay situation. I assure you that I have reflected upon my behavior and its consequences. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and enjoyable environment for all participants, and I am committed to rectifying my actions.

Moving forward, I promise to be more mindful of my commitments and responsibilities as a roleplayer. I will make a conscious effort to prioritize communication, remain engaged throughout the session, and refrain from any actions that may disrupt the flow of the game or compromise the experience for others.

Once again, I would like to express my deepest apologies for my actions. I genuinely regret my behavior and any inconvenience or frustration it caused. I sincerely hope that you will consider accepting my apology and giving me another chance to participate in future roleplay scenarios.

Reaction score

I am also going to increase your ban for using an AI generated appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.