Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: killerbad22
Your Roleplay Name: nathan kotze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:635968680

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4,3.24 - Ran over and killed a police officer to save their friend from getting a ticket. Failed to stay in character during their interaction.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to sincerely apologize for my inappropriate actions in the game. I deeply regret the incident that occurred during my gameplay, where I ran over and killed a police officer to save my friend from getting a ticket. Furthermore, I failed to stay in character during the subsequent interaction told a cop i hade a demo.
I want to express my deepest remorse for my actions. It was a momentary lapse of judgment, and i now realize what my behavior has done . Such actions go against the principles of the game and the values it upholds. I acknowledge that my actions were not only disrespectful but also insensitive to the role and sacrifice of law enforcement professionals.
I understand that games provide an immersive experience, and it is crucial to respect the boundaries and rules set within them. My failure to stay in character not only disrupted the intended gameplay but also disrespected the efforts put into creating a realistic and engaging virtual world.
I would like to extend my apologies to the development team, the creative minds behind, as well as the players who were present during that interaction. I understand that my actions may have negatively impacted their experience and immersion in the game.
Moving forward, I assure you that I have learned from this incident and will be more mindful of my actions within the game. I will make a conscious effort to stay true to the character I am portraying and to respect the rules and boundaries established by the game and its developers.
Once again, I sincerely apologize for my inappropriate behaviour and the disruption it caused. I genuinely value the work and dedication that has gone into creating and I deeply regret tarnishing the experience for others. I assure you that this incident will serve as a lesson, and I will strive to be a responsible and respectful player in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.