Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Totally not Heisenburg
Your Roleplay Name: Colton Doksa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84542170

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User failed to comply under gunpoint and ran away several times. While being mugged, he retried in console which spawned him near storage and began storing items. Bad attitude and doesn't seem to care for the rules at all

Why should this appeal be considered?: Listen i have been having a bad day and thats why i was mostly upset ive got my grandmother suffering from dementia even though just a couple months ago she was normal and knew where she was but now she keeps asking where her mother is and her sister barb and i tell her I Dont know where they are but in truth her mother has been dead for 53 years and her sister died 4 years ago and i hate that it happened so fucking fast and i tried too distract myself from the thought that she is going too be dead soon and so i played on perp but the whole time i had too run back and forth from my room too her room just for Pointless reasons like helping her find her 44 magnum even though through out my life she never owned a 44 magnum but i asked my dad and he said that she did own one but then she sold it i dont know anymore sorry for rambling dont worry imma go too bed

Reaction score

If what you're saying is true, then I'm sorry - I can imagine that it's a very hard thing to process and go through. On the other hand, you have created an apology and you have not once apologized in your entire text. I'd like you to sit out at least a week or so until I can begin to consider an apology if you actually put effort into writing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.