Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed another player in direct eyeshot of multiple officers

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am running my shop, selling weapons, asked a person if she needed a job since i like to recruit members to our business.
She wanted drama, I told her to leave the area and not come back. I shot after her car to make her afraid of me, she decided to stay in her car asking question why I did this to her car, she kept asking that, so I thought she was in shock or just stupid, she acted up after I tried to give her a job, but she acts like a princess that doesnt want a job, I didnt know that, sadly there was cops around my shop when I had the chance to kill her, since she had rammed my friends with her car, and was about to kill my other homie. I went out of the store, saw her, she ran around the cops screaming to the cops to please help her. I killed her, got into jail, the cops were laughing their ass off because of her reaction. I was like, she is attempting to ruin my store and acting crasy about driving around the bazar to catch my attention. I cant see why all this has to happen. I asked her for a job, she wanted to kill my friend, she did, 3 members, then i had to take action before she did it to me.
I can leave her alone, I remember the person Justin that I asked, but all other people i ask dont act like they have never seen or heard of a question like that I asked her. I dont want to be banned a whole week again because some stupid situation, I will remember to not act crasy infront of cops.

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16Eeze6hT1-jGm/d1337cNJQbc4?invite=cr-MSxGckMsMTY3MDY4NDEwLA

Status
Not open for further replies.