Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Totally not Heisenburg
Your Roleplay Name: Colton Doksa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84542170

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Broke 3.4 i was defending a Child from getting raided Right as soon as i was setting up and teaching him how too cook

Why should this appeal be considered?: I Am sorry that i had a bit of an attidude in my last apology, It was the heat of the moment i was mad cause It was a Kid getting raided right as soon as me and him set up shop in hicktown and i saw a car pull up and knew right then and there what was gonna happen so i sprinted too the side of the trailer too pull out my gun and i could not see they sprinted and were behind me with their guns out i thought they were talking too the kid so too my surprise when i had my gun out and spun around too see them right behind me so i Started shooting and they killed me and then i got the f6 report and was just pissed that right as soon as i got my 2 week ban appealed accepted that i was gonna get banned again because of 2 Raiders so i was angry and had an attiude with aquaa but in my defense i begged aquaa too come too me and the kid and listen too our side but he wouldnt he kept saying that nothing we could say would change his mind? so why would that be? would that mean i could make a report on anyone and Get them banned because whatever i say is honest too god truth? anyway i am sorry that i couldnt see the gun in there hands i thought they were talking too the child and i am sorry

Reaction score

The gun was pointed at you, and commands were given to you. I don't know what you're hinting at in your appeal, but it's clearly not sincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.