Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Bob Boogly
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Boogly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180694545

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Breaking Character

Why should this appeal be considered?: I thought that jumping up onto props to view contraband was not allowed from an officer, so I expressed that I didn't think it was allowed to the officer and made and AR. In the clips from my AR I can be heard telling the officer to not take the items or break down the door and that I am calling a sit, thus the break in character. I apologize because even if I thought there was a rule break and was panicking that he was taking all of my org members stuff, over 100K in value, I should have at least said it in looc instead of using voicechat. At the moment I didn't think to say OOC or use OOC chat because I assumed my comments were OOC if i'm talking about rules, but I should have specifically stated it. Additionally I wasn't the one to begin saying he was doing wrong I just heard someone else say it and followed along. I do apologize, and will be more specific about when I'm talking about OOC matter.

Additional Information: I understand the ban is only one day, however it will let off tomorrow night for NA, and tomorrow is pretty much my one completely free day of the week. So please consider lifting this ban, especially considering I have no previous record for this offence.

Reaction score

While I appreciate the apology, I think that given your playtime and experience on the server coupled with the fact that you did it several times the ban was rather lenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.