Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Borat
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Boogly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180694545

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: While I was ziptied I yelled for help and it got me killed which is considered Fail Gunpoint 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not intend to rule-break. The specifics of the situation were as follows: I got raided, my friend got killed and I got forced into surrendering at gunpoint; They took me into the storage room and told me to stay in the corner. A couple moments passed and PD were near the building. I was in the corner and there was no one directly pointing a gun at me, they were watching out the door for the cops. I figured since I was not directly in the gunsights of any of them that it wasn't gunpoint and that since the police were outside id have a valid reason to try to yell for help. I understood that they would be able to kill me for it, however I did not know that it was considered a rule break. Additionally, I had to leave soon IRL anyways and they were trying to hold me there until my plants grew fully, and I couldn't wait that long. I sincerely apologize as I understand that me yelling in that situation probably should be against rules because I should have been fearing more for my life. I just got excited because I had high hopes that the cops would be able to save me. It should show that since they had already had me ziptied I was never intending to break 3.4

Additional Information: Additionally, They were talking about and considering using me as a hostage so I thought there was a chance they'd let me live after yelling and sorta go with it but it did not turn out that way. Like I said I was about to leave IRL so I got banned when I was away from the server and did not get a chance to communicate with you Aquaa, however due to experiences I've had with you in the past I understand that you are a fair person, so that being said if there are any specifics to this i am missing or any pointers about the situation you have, please respond to this post. Thanks for the time and thought!

Reaction score

You claim you weren’t under direct gunpoint at the time of you yelling that, yet that’s not true, the clip that was posted and sent in the report shows how you were being gunpointed from less than a meter away by the new player raider.
Wait out the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.