Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: THE G MAN
Your Roleplay Name: Callum reed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:714442903

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User placed a car bomb at bazaar over a fist fight that was occurring between friends, leading to the damage of unrelated vehicles and the death of unrelated players

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know it’s very early days in my ban and I won’t be unbanned, but I am sorry for what I done and for damaging others cars ext as soon as the car bomb went of I regretted my decision. I am aware I have a large amount of play time at this point and I should know but I can say on my word that I had no idea the share mass of destruction that the car bomb is capable of, I can say for sure this will most definitely not happen again to be honest I probably won’t even lay my finger on a car bomb again after that. I also do understand that the car bomb was very excessive over a first fight.
I do see why I was issued this ban and it’s fair enough. I do hope you can take into consideration my apology and understand that I am truly sorry for causing so much havoc.

Additional Information: Hope all is well

Status
Not open for further replies.