Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benj㋡
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Mr_Blyatmane ツ
Your Roleplay Name: Phillip Larsson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184383095

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5: Shot a player down for no reason, took their gun and DC'd. Just got off a ban for attempted massRDM.

Why should this appeal be considered?: (Sorry for spelling mistakes and such) So i would start this off by apologising to the person i rdm'ed, i do not currently remember his/her name but i would really like to give some sort of compensation for my actions and also apolgise, i want to apologise to the community for my very ''sad'' and just disrespectful behaviour, although i have been through alot recently its not to blame on my actions, i was a total dickhead and just looked like i tought i was something special tbh, it was very immature and childish. sorry for wasting staff time both on my first ban and the just childish comments i did around that time, also on my second ban, my actions had no real reason and all i did was just waste and childish, the first person i rdm'ed i dont remember but i believe it was Super in disguise or smthn. I apologise to Super for the disrespectful comments during the sit. I am very sorry for what i did

Altough i have been trash talking the server and stuff, i do believe theres been a change recently both with V.5 and just the community in general, and i want to give it another try and try to get back to the place i always had, i still consider this server as one of my favourite places to connect and talk with people (call me a loner if you want to lmao) but its just because of how accsesible it is and just in general how it works i guess, i have a few of friends on this server i would wish to talk with again and have some amazing time with especially seeing how the community is and watching perp youtube videos made me want to play again and just have a great time, because i cant lie, i miss it.

I can 100% guarantee that i will never do such a thing again and cause problems for anyone in this manner, it is childish and just dumb, i would wish to be able to get some time this summer as school is almost over and want to be able to play here and recap/have great time with people.

Additional Information: In conclusion, i am very sorry and i understand if i cant be unbanned but i would still like to apologise.

Hard times are not to be put out in a server with other people totally uninvolved

Reaction score

You already made the end-all decision that you no longer wanted to play here when your massRDM Ban expired and you decided to carry on RDMing before bragging about it on the forums as if you felt as though you're above the community, saying you "never want to play this again" and that we should just "Permanently ban you already" because "You'll keep doing this until you're permabanned". Due to this we therefor mutually agreed that you should have to live with the consequences of said attitude and behaviour for the time being.

Reviewed with @flugs , @Hendricks, Half the staff team, and Myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.