Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benj㋡
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: GlutenFree15
Your Roleplay Name: Tom Iqbal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:439797393

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Failed Mass RDM assisting a successful massRDMer

Why should this appeal be considered?: I RDM'd two people in an illegitimate raid 3 months ago wouldn't have done it if I had known it wasn't an event that could be raided so I am quite sorry about that but since then I have improved my maximum deadlift from 60KG to 90KG this helps me carry the weight of my atrocities which are unforgiveable killing two people in cold blood ruining their day I hope to atone for this by giving back to the community through a market stall with which I shall attempt to supply anything that people may need. I also hope to be an asset to RP by opening up the church to allow people to pray to their GOD this should help people with religious beliefs feel more welcome to the server.

Additional Information: I have used my time away from the server to build upon myself creating a great many changes I am now fitter than ever with this level of fitness I fear that my Perpheads character with maxed out stamina is lacking.

FB_IMG_1503005576235.png

Status
Not open for further replies.