Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: bigbenji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Bear Mugger
Your Roleplay Name: Will Liam
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105499414

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5/3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: After thinking about the situation almost everyday since ive been banned I have come to the realization that im the problem. I would like to apologize to everyone involved in the incident as well as the staff who took the time out of their days to correct my behavior. This will be the last time I try to appeal my ban so if you decide not to give me a second chance I whole heartedly understand why you wont. I have been nothing but trouble and mischief since I have joined the server and would like to do my best to change my actions and act as a contributing member to the server. I would like to extend a personal apology to lil chicken as my actions were directed mainly towards him. If unbanned I would like to become a paramedic and do good in the city of paralake to make up for my heinous actions. Thanks to all those who took the time to review my appeal/apology.

Additional Information: Also would like to say sorry to bigbenji as he is the one who has been reviewing my appeals thanks for at least reading and responding to them. If i am not able to be unbanned early I hope to see you all in a few months once my ban has expired as long as my health allows me to as i have been diagnosed with a life threatening illness and may not be around to enjoy the server in the following months. Not asking for pity as i understand the rules i have broken but would like the staff to understand my current situation. Thanks for reviewing

Mim

Reaction score

Me and @BigBenji are reviewing this appeal and would like to invite you to come and talk to us on the official perpheads TeamSpeak at some point to go over this appeal. Please open and inbox with us to arrange this date within this upcoming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.