Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: bigbenji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Bearmugger
Your Roleplay Name: Will Liam
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105499414

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5/3.4
Why should this appeal be considered?: Well first of all Im one of the best role players to come this server I have never broken character and will continue to do so once I am un-banned. Second I think the admins are out to get me, every time I do something in game while roleplaying gets perceived as a "rule break". Sometimes when im in admin sits I think the admins are just sitting there saying random numbers and calling it a rule just to stop me from being the best roleplayer on the server. Third im reading through some of the other ban appeals and some of these people have done far worse shit than what I did and be getting their 2 day ban appeal accepted. I guess what it boils down too is that I would like to be unbanned even though I have recently "broken the rules" and I don't think the charges pressed are fair.

Additional Information: FREE WILL LIAM ALSO MULTIPLE POLICE OFFICERS EXECUTED MY BOY CHRIS STARK IN THE POLICE STATION AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. NOT FAKE NEWS SWEATERLIVESMATTER!

Reaction score

When staff members decide to ban someone, there are several factors that come into play. I've checked your record and you already have several 2.5 bans since the start of the year which would be a reason for the increased ban length. You don't really seem to be actually disputing the ban reason, rather the length. In satisfied that the duration for the ban is fine but if you wish to be unbanned, you must make an apology at some point in the future to potentially be unbanned. If you feel you're being targeted by a staff member/out to get you, then you will need to make a staff complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.