Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @biobvis/extended by spoon
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: LFN
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Cooper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - shooting uninvolved officers that were dealing with RTC

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I will start that I apologize for my behaviour of breaking 3.4. There was a bank raid, I was waiting for "dodo" to sent a message for the cut whilist hiding in the woods. after he messaged me, I heard my org teammates which were participating in the bank raid calling out kos's in teamspeak and disconnecting (which makes it seems like they died/unconscious). I usually don't see RTC standing in tunnels/highway unless there was a bank raid or they're trying to spike someone, as it happend to me before. because of being wanted, straight after bank raid. on my way to bazzar there was RTC, I took the left road fast because I thought they were trying to spike me, or maybe would've chased me afterwards. Also, it seemed to me really wierd that I haven't seen a response from them after going so fast. anyway, I shouldv'e not just stopped and starting to shoot them as I think they tried to spike me, or chase me, or just overthinking because of bank raid and all that. Just wanted to give my Point of view of it. I was still discussing it with "biobvis" and he decided to ban me for 3days, I then told him I had an agreement with spoon so the ban was extended to 7days. Im just trying my luck anyway, I did do my best to not break the rules and I do read them but there isn't specific rule for not shooting cops Im sure that 3.4 is guess that was just common sense.. because 3.4 Is general. im not putting any disrespect in the rules just saying that, there was a big confusion.

TL;DR - This cops was just doing general RTC stuff and not trying to chase me or anything. my response was extreme and led to unnecessary firefight and more..

Would love to get a chance, I used to play back then and get banned alot but after coming back I've learned alot of things I didn't know before, or could know even by reading the rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.