Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: GetclappedEZEZ
Your Roleplay Name: Filip Zebra
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:562518404

Why were you punished?: Because the cops think I robbed someone even tho the guy I killed was trying to rob me and yeah I got banned for this: 2.5, 5.1: Shot someone he was "Attempting to rob" in a public area.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because everyone thinks I killed him for no reason even tho he tried to rob me with he’s combatknife and I pull out a revolver and shouted him in the head and he died and yeah that’s why. And if is a rule abt not doing self defense then am sorry for my behavior and I really want to get unbanned and play with my friends all day:) have a great day<3

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: GetclappedEZEZ
Your Roleplay Name: Filip Zebra
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:562518404

Why were you punished?: Because the cops think I robbed someone even tho the guy I killed was trying to rob me and yeah I got banned for this: 2.5, 5.1: Shot someone he was "Attempting to rob" in a public area.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because everyone thinks I killed him for no reason even tho he tried to rob me with he’s combatknife and I pull out a revolver and shouted him in the head and he died and yeah that’s why. And if is a rule abt not doing self defense then am sorry for my behavior and I really want to get unbanned and play with my friends all day:) have a great day<3
This isnt the same situation. You were banned for the reason in the Inbox. Roos was fleeing from a shootout and you shot him down and stole his G3A3. The incident with the knife had nothing to do with the ban.