Ban Apology (blackdown!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: blackdown!!
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Not Sussy Baka
Your Roleplay Name: John Mcho
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121718132

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User molotoved police cars 4 times to get revenge for being tased. User later molotoved me in the admin sit. Extended due to horrible record surrounding molotovs.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has been nearly 2 years since I got banned. I realized that what I did back then was really immature and not behaviour suitable for a serious rp server like perpheads. I just want to apologize to everyone for my behaviour back then. These last 2 years I have matured alot playing in different serious rp servers in perp and dayz. I can now say that I can perform some serious rping as long as I get a second chance from this community. I hope you guys will consider my return...

Reaction score

It has been nearly 2 years since I got banned.

This isn't exactly true, you were unbanned in early 2021 and immediately did the exact same thing you were banned for, how come you did not address this in your appeal? Why would I believe you're not going to do it again?

Reaction score

This isn't exactly true, you were unbanned in early 2021 and immediately did the exact same thing you were banned for, how come you did not address this in your appeal? Why would I believe you're not going to do it again?
Hi Collier,

Sorry for the late reply but it shows in scambans that my ban was all the way back in 2020.

Reaction score
Hi Collier,

Sorry for the late reply but it shows in scambans that my ban was all the way back in 2020.
You were unbanned for a short time and then decided to go ahead and Molotov a bunch of people so were re-banned.

Reaction score
Originally I had unbanned you since I figured you by yourself instead of with all your other friends wouldn’t be as destructive, but nothing had changed!

Hopefully these messages will help you remember!
4F84BFD4-38A3-4E32-8CFD-4F91AAE9DDA0.png
428EDEB3-7EA2-470B-AB29-94F99F5E3A1B.png

Reaction score
Dont remember it and in the messages I still didnt understand what you meant by unbanned right after. All I know is that I have been a part of the community since 2015 whitch is a long time. I know this shouldnt help my case but I donated multiple times/bought vip from the server. I really do think I should get another chance...

Reaction score

5YT5zkC.png

February 5th 2021 you were unbanned and immediately did it again. At least address this in your next appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.