unban apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: blackdown (See: ScamBans)
How long were you banned for: 6 months but now perma for some reason

Your Steam Name
: Bravo 6
Your In-game Name: John Mcho
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121718132

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5, 3.4 - User molotoved police cars 4 times to get revenge for being tased. User later molotoved me in the admin sit. Extended due to horrible record surrounding molotovs. (See: ScamBans)
Why should this appeal be considered: Well yesterday me and my buddy decided to molotov some cars and pretend that we were like the IRA or something. However this was not allowed and I realize that I might have annoyed people doing this sort of thing. I got brought into a sit yesterday whitch was taking too long. 30 minutes passed and I couldnt be asked I made a molotov and threw it to the floor for the craic. I have realized what I and my friend have done was not so smart. I apologize to the staff members in the sit aswell for throwing the molotov cocktail. I really want to play again normally in the server and trust me the molotovs will not happen again. I also apologize to everybody who suffered under the molotovs. Very sorry for our action this time I will roleplay correctly I have been in perp since 2015 going off and on. I dont want to be permanently gone from the server. I hope the ban can be brought back to 1 month. I will learn my lesson but perma is very harsh :(

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.