Ban Apology (blackdown!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: blackdown!!
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Not Sussy Baka
Your Roleplay Name: John Mcho
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121718132

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User molotoved police cars 4 times to get revenge for being tased. User later molotoved me in the admin sit. Extended due to horrible record surrounding molotovs.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So it has been a very long time since this perma ban. Honestly I will admit that trolling around with the molotov cocktails wasnt a very good idea. I was with another friend and I guess it just took over to do some stupid shit. I have been playing on and off in this server since 2015. I have made multiple appeals since the perma ban but no succes. I decided to give it another shot since it has been some time since the last appeal. My actions werent good and I am apologizing for what I did and hope I could just get another chance at the server. I will not be using molotov cocktails anymore and will improve on my rp etc. I will this time adress that in february 2021 I was unbanned and did the same thing again with the molotov cocktails. Its now october 2022 and I have truly learned my lesson from those actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.