Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0, extended by A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Leqq
Your Roleplay Name: Jamie Plouse
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - user fled from a parking ticket at city hall, once found and stopped ran from hospital to DD and shot at the officer under underpass to protect his drugs resulting in his death // Failing to report Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: My 3 months ban for 3.4 was obviously reasonable, after being banned i felt like i didn't had much to lose. I joined a perpheads discord server out of boredom and started watching live raids, with metagaming which i partly ignored. I knew it was wrong and didn't do anything since i was already banned and felt like i was already harshly punished. However, i figured that i shouldn't of got myself involved. Not reporting caused me and other players enjoying the server issues, bad experiences for the community and me recieving a extended ban to 6months.

I apologize for not directly solving this by just reporting it. I hope my actions can be forgiven

Additional Information: This apology relates to ''// Failing to report Metagaming''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back