Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: RukoOG
Your Roleplay Name: Ruko Jalla
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6193389

Why were you punished?: user as taxi driver fled after running a red light at intersection, almost running into tfu at bazaar after being caught yelling you don't know my name and this is fail rp as we cuffed him

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have been playing on the server for 3 days yes I got into a police chase in the taxi I apologize for that and fled on foot when my taxi ran out of gas I didn't kill anyone with no prior warnings or issues with admins I'm confused why I was instantly banned before being consulted with or at least given a warning before a ban hammer comes down. It states that I tried to run into the Bazar when I was running towards the car dealership parking lot. And yes when I fled on foot I looked behind me and saw no cops currently pursing me on foot so I assumed they were just looking at my job title but maybe I was wrong and that I also apologize for.

Additional Information: I have read the rules again and the only reason why I really ran was because the guy in my taxi was bleeding and it was a emergency.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Please ensure U read over the rules, as a gov/city employee you should attempt to follow to law entirely except for courier and taxi which have to follow section 6,8,11.
They are usually this harsh as this happens too often that taxi go rogue and flee from cops (breaking 6.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.