Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Beets
Your Roleplay Name: Zak Elliot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524943684

Why were you punished?: 2.1, 3.16 - user went AFK while being mugged at the drug dealer then once cuffed and cops were on scene came back and sold his drugs in cops presence

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, its clear to me now that my behaviour on the server was completely out of line and not in line with the server rules and what the Perpheads community strives for at all.
I love the time and effort that you and the rest of the staff put into maintaining a enjoyable environment on this gmod server for all players and see how I damaged that through my rulebreak. My actions were disruptive to the experience of others around me and I shouldnt have gone AFK like that in that situation, and for that, I am sorry.
I want to assure you that I understand what i did was wrong and that I am committed to making changes and improving my behaviour moving forward by re-reading the server rules and reflecting back at what I done and seeing the flaws in my actions over these past 5 days. I take full responsibility for my actions and will do everything in my power to ensure that they do not happen again. I beg of you to give me a second chance as I truly enjoy every second that I spend in that server and what happened in that situation does not reflect what I truly want to provide for this community which can proven through this being my first ban, I want to get along with my fellow players and promise to never repeat that same mistake.
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that my actions may have caused to both the players involved and admins. Your understanding mean a great deal to me, and hope to get unbanned so I can continue to experience this amazing community.

Additional Information: Please take it into consideration that this is my first ban :)

Status
Not open for further replies.