Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: blobvis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Gingerbread Man
Your Roleplay Name: Ben Niko
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81111055

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20 - mass rdm dced as soon as he died

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to start with a simple sorry. The decision I made to mass RDM was completely stupid and should never have occured in the first place. I've taken the last 2 and a bit months to realise what I had done and how I acted. At the time, I was focusing on other things which is of course a very weak excuse but at the time I wanted to do it for some reason. As I've said, I thought about it and realised that I showed actions that displays me as a person in a bad way and something that I don't want to be seen as. I have no excuse at all for my actions, there is no point of me writing bullshit when obviously there is no excuse. I know i'm also a experienced player (who should've known better) but I'm willing to show that I want to come back into the community and help it develop.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading my apology, much appreciated.

Reaction score

I think you need more time to think over your actions as you absolutely knew what you were doing and didn't regret RDMing and leaving at that time. You may make another appeal in a month or so with some more detailed information about the situation including an apology to the people involved and I will consider at that point again

Discussed with: @Misel

Status
Not open for further replies.