Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: prodonut
Your Roleplay Name: astrid pahetreen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:076561199447482587

Why were you punished?: dont know i think i killed somone and then my pc crash its pretty bad

Why should this appeal be considered?: cause i think i shouldent be banned for having bad pc and i want to play agian and i think i have been ban for to long for what i did and i am sorry for what i did and i promise that i wont do it agian and i think that also the ban sholudent be permannet for what i did sry for bad english

Reaction score
1) Why did it take you 40 minutes to return with a "pc crash" (SEE POST EDIT, ITS A FULL DAY LATER)
2) Why did it take you 3 months to appeal this ban if it truly was an accident? Why did you not instantly appeal it as I can see you attempted to join after it twice already?
3) Why did you kill that person, what did the person do to you?

Please provide the following demo (if still available):

perpheads_demo_2024-2-27 18-53-38

Which can be found through the following guide:

POST EDIT 27/5/24

Turns out it is not 40 minutes, I am blind and it is a FULL day later

Last edited:
Reaction score
1 got to eat dinner
2 i dident know that you could do that
3 he robed and killed me and my freind i think
and i coudent find demo

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Epic PERPHeads Gamer, I am a helper who is here to help.

Please can you tell me where you are looking for your demo?
to be honnest i dident really understad the tutorial but is whas somheting whit c files
so mabey i just dindit do it right

Reaction score
to be honnest i dident really understad the tutorial but is whas somheting whit c files
so mabey i just dindit do it right
Can’t go wrong if you follow this…

1. Locate your garry's mod installation folder (usually it would be under C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod but it may vary)
  2. Go into garrysmod\data\phdemos
  3. Locate the file requested by the Staff Member (perpheads_demo_XXXXXXXXXX.dem)
  4. Upload the file to the web, you may use whatever service you desire as long as its a well-known one (Ex: Mega, Google Drive, AnonFiles, ...)
  5. Recover the share link and send it to the Staff Member

Reaction score
Can’t go wrong if you follow this…

1. Locate your garry's mod installation folder (usually it would be under C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod but it may vary)
  2. Go into garrysmod\data\phdemos
  3. Locate the file requested by the Staff Member (perpheads_demo_XXXXXXXXXX.dem)
  4. Upload the file to the web, you may use whatever service you desire as long as its a well-known one (Ex: Mega, Google Drive, AnonFiles, ...)
  5. Recover the share link and send it to the Staff Member
wasent available

Reaction score
1 got to eat dinner
2 i dident know that you could do that
3 he robed and killed me and my freind i think
and i coudent find demo

To refer back to 3), I checked the logs showing 0 indication you EVER interacting with the player, no dropped items, no bleeding, no killing, nothing,
So my question is (A) WHO is this friend? (B) Who was rob and killed and what was stolen?

(C) Furthermore why did you instantly disconnect after shooting this player?

(D) I looked wrong, you not only went for 40 minutes but rather went for almost a full day showing clearly 0 intention on coming back after your "PC CRASH", what is your comment on that?

To come back to the demo, since you joined the server the demo most likely got deleted by our automatic system.

Status
Not open for further replies.