Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: w00tsky
Your Roleplay Name: Ching Kong
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605949517

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - shot two civilians for no reason, exclaiming "oh I didn't know I couldnt randomly shoot people" NITRP

Why should this appeal be considered?: i really regret my decision for killing 2 people for no reason at all. i should have known better and not shoot people randomly. i feel ashamed of myself for doing that and i hope to get a second change to play again. i knew it was a rule and i tought i could get away with it by saying "i didn't know it was a rule". i promise that it won't happen again in the future and i will follow with the rules. i am not asking you to unban me but to lower my ban. please consider lowering my ban because i will probably forget the server in 6 months and i really enjoy playing on the server since i made friends there and socialize. thank you for reading this and i hope you guys have a blessed day.

Considering that you were warned for the same thing the very day before by @Scoot and for the same rule by @Spoon just a few days before that, what made you even think it was a good idea?

Personally, as the first of the two civilians you shot, I don't really accept your apology. Perhaps 6 months is a bit long for this, but it really seemed like you were just here to kill people at random - which you did, including shooting @blobvis 2.0 after he came out of noclip

Considering that you were warned for the same thing the very day before by @Scoot and for the same rule by @Spoon just a few days before that, what made you even think it was a good idea?

Personally, as the first of the two civilians you shot, I don't really accept your apology. Perhaps 6 months is a bit long for this, but it really seemed like you were just here to kill people at random - which you did, including shooting @blobvis 2.0 after he came out of noclip
i never received a notification about a warning or maybe i did not see it but i am sorry for killing people for no reason at all.

You did receive notification of the warning as I sent you a PM here on the forums

You only just got banned, and you've even admitted you thought you could get away by saying you didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back