Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: w00tsky
Your Roleplay Name: Ching Kong
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605949517

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - shot two civilians for no reason, exclaiming "oh I didn't know I couldnt randomly shoot people" NITRP

Why should this appeal be considered?: its been about 3 months or 4 since i got banned and i still miss this server, the enjoyment i had and great times. Now i want to apologize for my action i have made in the past i still regret to this day for what i did. I promise from now on i will follow with the rules. It won't happen again in the future and i will make the server fun for everyone. My friends have been playing too and i really wanna play again. I hope that you guys have it in you to unban me or lower my ban since i can only play again on July of 31 and then school begins again and stuff. i just wanna say i'm sorry for what i did.

Thank you for you're time and for reading my appeal, I hope you guys have an amazing day :)

Milo

Reaction score

You have been spoken to regarding RDM the day before (and in the week prior to that) and yet you did it again. Furthermore definitely not 3-4 months have passed:
1710525970259.png

Status
Not open for further replies.